How to optimise WordPress website? If your website takes time to load and if your website is slow, visitors will turn away. Do you want to speed up your WordPress site, improve website pages, user experience, and increase your page views and website visitors, and they help you in WordPress SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
Website performance will also influence your rankings in search engines.
In this article, I will share the most useful WordPress speed optimization tips to boost WordPress performance and speed up your website.
Your Site speed is slow its a bad impact on your SEO score. So don’t waste time to improve your WordPress site speed, improve website pages, user experience, increase your page views, website visitors, and optimize your site.
After 2015 google strict the rules your website speed is slow and your site impacts a bad impression to the user your site will be removed by google your website rank will be changed. Then Optimize Your Website speed, Title and content helps you to rank on google
if you want more traffic, subscribers, and revenue from your website, then you must make your WordPress website FAST! Your Website performance will also influence your rankings in search engines.
Now that you understand some of the causes behind slow loading speeds, it’s time to examine your site and see how well it’s currently performing. The best way to find out if your site is suffering from slowdowns is to test it thoroughly and regularly. Fortunately, there are free tools you can use to quickly gather this information.
We’re going to introduce two free tools you can use to test your site’s speed. We recommend that you repeat these tests multiple times to get a more accurate result. It’s also smart to run these tests regularly. New factors can affect your site and slow it down unexpectedly, so you’ll always need to keep up-to-date with its performance.
I am sharing tools that help you to check the causes behind your website speed is loading slow, This time to examine your site and see how well it currently performs. There are some free tools you can use to quickly find this information. We’re going to share four free tools you can use to test your site’s speed.
- Page speed ninja
- Page speed insight
Page speed ninja
PageSpeed Ninja is the ultimate WordPress performance plugin. You can make your site load faster on desktop and mobile, fixing Google. PageSpeed is also a website testing tool online you can test your speed.
Page speed insight
PageSpeed Insights reports on the website performance of a page on both mobile and desktop devices, and provides suggestions on how that page may be improved.
I am sharing Some tips and tools for your website! At this point, it’s time to take the first steps towards optimizing your website and improving its speed.
- Server speed is measured by testing a website or web page to check the result how much time to take in response – the amount of time it takes for the server to respond to a request from a client. Server speed is important for your website its helps in repsonsing time. You have to choose right hosting for your website.
- Optimize your images on WordPress site you have to choose the EWWW image to optimize the tool for your website it helps you in image optimization.
- Remove unnecessary CSS and JS and plugins.
- Don’t Upload unnecessary Audio and video
- Time to time update your website themes and plugins before the update you have to download backup.
- Delete unused themes and plugins.
- Empty your Trash
- Optimize your Database.
- Use Fast WordPress Theme like Ocean-wp
- Use this plugin help you to optimizing a speed and website –
- Rank math
- EWWW IMAGE OPTIMIZER
- Google Analytics
- Page speed ninja
- SemRush seo writing assistance
- W3 total cache